Monday 4 April 2011

Today's Creative Pictures

Hi There, just wanted to update this with a couple of pictures of the flowers I finished at the weekend for Mum and the Star I've made for a friend of a friends birthday.

These are my trial flowers which I've finished off with buttons. There will me more coming to Folksy soon, as I think these will brighten up anyone's 'White' goods!!!





These photos are how the star would be displayed if it were going on Folksy for sale. I love the Macro button on my camera now I know what its for! Any picture I do can be personalised like this one, which I think makes it really special.

You can find me at www.folksy.com/shops/CharleesAunt if you're interested in seeing more.

Best go now, have a good week :) x

1 comment:

  1. I really love the mixture of buttons that you have used for the black star. Really lovely.

    I see you have just set up a shop on folksy - I am considering setting one up on there myself (thats how I found you)

    I also really like the owl on that you have done with the buttons too.

    My blog that I have just set up is http://stephiestreasuretrove.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look.

    Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete