Wednesday 20 April 2011

Invasion of the Flowers...

I managed to get my flower magnets completed last night, and they are currently taking over the front of my fridge as a test of their strength. I am going to take some pictures for Folksy in the garden today seeing how the weather is still fabulous... see if I can make them look like they are growing in my garden lol I'll get the photos on here later today. Very difficult to focus on inside work when the weather is like it is.

Something totally different, and back to the main reason I started this up. I managed to design an aeroplane outline for a commission for a button picture. I'm looking forward completing this one, and seeing how it turns out, as its a total change from the usual heart pictures I do.

Enjoy the sunshine :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment