Saturday 21 May 2011

Selling my 'wares'!!!

Whoop, whoop, whoop!

I popped into Moon Meadow Gallery (http://www.moonmeadow.com/?page_id=41) today to have a look about, and see how my work was doing. I've had 3 pictures in there for a while now.

I snooped about and couldn't see any of my work... being me I naturally assumed she'd taken them off and put them somewhere for me to collect. I went down, and saw Bridget and asked in a small voice how the button pictures were doing.

"Ooh, I thought it was you, I was going to ring. Two have sold!" My face must have been a picture as she said that lol


So these are the two pictures I have sold in the gallery. The first multi coloured one was the first I did, and the second 'True Romance' was done around Valentines day, hence the red theme.

I've not got a long list of suggestions and ideas from Bridget as she'd like some more pieces doing when I can, including hearts. Therefore I may take my blue heart down that I've on Folksy as its ready to go... or I could just done some new pieces!!

Very happy about this. Means I'm now selling commissions regularly, and in the gallery every now and again.

Keep smiling :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment